Henkel Canada Corporation's wide selection of acrylic adhesives are formulated to offer excellent strength and durability. Acrylic adhesives offer a number of benefits including fast setting times, environmental resistance, and strong adhesion even for substrates that are typically difficult to bond.
Henkel has created an acrylic adhesive to suit every application, from general purpose jobs to projects that require resistance to extreme temperatures.
The different types of acrylic adhesives available include general purpose, high performance, high temperature, light cure, and structural formulas. They include adhesives that are available as either single or two-component products, as well as versions that will cure when exposed to ultraviolet light.
- The general purpose product line includes a wide range of acrylic adhesives and sealants. The various options offer different performance attributes to suit the application and solve a range of manufacturing challenges.
- High performance acrylic adhesives include top brand names such as Loctite Speedbonder. These adhesives are available in a range of viscosities, fixture times, and toughness. These high performance adhesives will provide a reliable bond every time.
- High temperature adhesives will stand up to the hottest temperatures. This product line also includes formulations that are resistant to solvents and acids.
- Light cure adhesives are designed to cure in ultraviolet light. Many of these adhesives are also sterilization resistant.
- Structural acrylic adhesives include products formulated for metal bonding, magnet bonding, and the bonding of plastics and composition materials.
In addition to the wide selection of adhesives, a range of acrylic sealants and coatings are available from Henkel.
Henkel is the world's leading provider for adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. We have developed a comprehensive offering of innovative adhesive solutions, and our team of experts provides customers with best-in class service.
Some of the markets that use Henkel acrylic adhesives include automotive, construction, electronics, energy and utilities, industrial assembly, MRO, medical, and metal processing.