Data Acquisition Systems
Durham Instruments can supply a range of data acquisition systems. Data acquisition, sometimes abbreviated as DAQ or DAS, is the process of sampling the real world to create data that can be manipulated on a computer. It typically involves acquiring signals and waveforms and processing them to get the desired information. These systems incorporate sensors that convert measurements to electrical signals, and then condition the signals for use by DAQ hardware. The data can then be displayed, analyzed and stored on a computer. Our data acquisition products offer features including rugged construction, compact design, mobility, and versatility.
Data acquisition system
Our selection of DAQ systems includes:
- The eDAQ rugged and mobile standalone data acquisition system. It is the system of choice for military and automotive testing and it is designed to handle the harshest environments.
- The EspressoDAQ are compact and economical modules that offer high quality and performance. They feature carrier frequency technology and 24 bit resolution A/D converters.
- The Genesis high speed DAQ system offers capabilities including high channel counts, high sampling/transfer rates, and high data volume. It is often used for applications such as ballistics, switch gear testing, long term dynamic testing, and destructive material testing.
- The QuantumX is a universal and modular DAQ device. It offers a compact size and the flexibility to be used in any industrial environment to perform measurement, testing, and verification of results.
- The SomatXR is a mobile DAQ system that features a web interface and rugged construction. It offers a broad temperature range and resistance to dust, shock, humidity, and vibration.
Durham Instruments offers a single source for quantitative measuring products. We have more than 30 years of experience in instrumentation. We only partner with the best suppliers to ensure each instrument we supply offers exceptional reliability, accuracy, and durability.
Industries servedWe have experience working with customers from many diverse industries. For instance, we supply sensors used in aerospace applications such as aircraft engines, medical applications including blood pressure monitoring, and quality control for food and pharmaceutical applications.