Air & Pneumatic Tools
Dobco Equipment Ltd. is the ideal source for a wide range of air and pneumatic tools. Our wide selection includes a variety of tools for assembly, construction, and material handling applications. Some examples include shears, grinders, hoists, manipulators, riveters, drills, hammers, vibrators, and cylinders. We maintain an extensive inventory to ensure fast turnaround times and we dedicate significant resources to the training of our sales and service staff. Our goal is to build long lasting business relationships with our customers and provide tooling that contributes to their productivity and efficiency.
Air and pneumatic tools
Some of the different types of pneumatic tools available include:
- Assembly tools such as pneumatic screwdrivers, impact wrenches, grinders, sanders, and riveting hammers from Chicago Pneumatic.
- Construction tools such as pavement breakers, jackhammers, rivet busters, and backfill tampers from Ingersoll Rand.
- Material handling systems such as air hoists, handling devices, and end effectors from IR Zimmerman.
- Air and pneumatic tool accessories such as hose, gauges, couplers, fittings, filters, regulators, and lubricators.
- We can also supply air compressors including portable, single stage, and two stage varieties.
Dobco Equipment Ltd. has been in business for 30 years and has grown to become one of Canada's largest distributors of pneumatic tools. We offer the expertise and product selection needed to provide our customers with the latest and most cost effective solutions. In addition to selling high quality air tools of all types, we can also repair and test all major brands.
Our high quality tools are supplied by industry leading manufacturers. For instance, we are a preferred distributor for Cooper Tool Group, Chicago Pneumatic, Ingersoll-Rand, Wesco, Trumf, and many more renowned brands of tools and accessories. The quality manufacturing of our tools provides benefits such as durability, low maintenance, and high performance. Our tools also feature ergonomic designs that minimize operator fatigue.