Daburn Electronics & Cable can supply a wide selection of insulators. The variety available includes ceramic and porcelain insulators designed for many different applications. Some examples include antenna, airplane, and feeder spreader insulators. Our insulators are high quality and many of them are suitable for use in buss and heavy line applications. Our company has many years of experience. In addition to our selection of insulators, we can offer other electronic hardware including clips, clamps, plugs, jacks, lacing tape, and fastening devices.
- Airplane insulators are suitable for use in aircraft, mobile, or guy wire applications. Compression type strain insulators are available, and models made from dry process porcelain and white glazed low absorption porcelain.
- Antenna insulators made of glazed white porcelain and antenna strain insulators. The glazed porcelain prevents moisture absorption, and these insulators offer strength under continuous tension.
- Feeder spreader insulators made of highly vitrified, low-absorption, and high tensile strength porcelain with a white glaze.
- Fish spine beads that are suitable for insulation on buss and heavy line applications. These insulators have ball and socket style interlocks that allow the beads to follow bends and curves. They are made of Steatite.
- Metal base standoff insulators made from high tensile strength, low absorption, fully glazed ceramic. They have a corrugated surface that provides a long leakage path. Metal mounting bases are supplied with these insulators.
- Porcelain feed-thru insulators are porcelain with a smooth glaze. They are supplied with hardware made from heavy nickel plated brass and cushioning washers.
- Steatite insulators are available in cone, feed-thru, and standoff types. They are made from L5 glazed Steatite and are RoHS compliant.
Daburn Electronics & Cable has been providing wire, cable, and related hardware for more than 51 years. We can produce over 500 styles of wire and cable that are UL certified. In addition, our company is certified to ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100.
Industries and applications
We have experience supplying products for both military and commercial specifications. The insulators we supply can be used in many applications. For instance, our feed-thru insulators can be fed through with top and bottoms for chassis, panel, shields, and rack mounting. We also offer wire and cables that can be used in medical, aircraft, automotive, and robotics applications, to name a few.