Advance Fasteners Ltd. can supply a variety of blind rivets. Some of the different options available include button head or 120 degree countersunk head styles, and various materials for the rivet and mandrel including steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. Our company is the ideal source for quality fasteners. We are always ready to be of help and can supply our fasteners quickly and efficiently. In addition, our website simplifies the process and acts as an information resource. Since the start of our company in 1984, we have earned a reputation for our product knowledge and excellent customer service.
Some of the different types of blind rivets we offer include:
- Steel button head blind rivets are available in rivet diameters from 3/32 up to 1/4 inch. They offer shear strength up to 1150 pounds and tensile strength up to 1500 pounds.
- Stainless steel button head blind rivets are available with diameters from 1/8 to 3/16 inches, lengths from .275 to .700 inches, with shear strength up to 950 pounds and tensile strength up to 1200 pounds.
- Aluminum button head blind rivets range in diameter from 1/8 to 1/4 inch. They can offer shear strength up to 580 pounds, and tensile strength up to 880 pounds. The lengths range from .275 to one inch.
- Aluminum button head blind rivets with steel mandrel come in diameters from 3/32 to 1/4 inch, lengths from .250 to 1 inch, shear strength up to 580 pounds, and tensile strength up to 880 pounds.
- 120 degree countersunk head blind rivets with all steel construction have a rivet diameter of 1/8 inch, range in length from .275 to .400 inch, with 260 pounds of shear strength and 310 pounds of tensile strength.
Visit our website for more information on the full range of rivets available.
Our company has a commitment to excellence and many years of experience. The success of our business has been thanks to consistent customer satisfaction, product quality, fair dealings, and competitive prices. We have what it takes to be the prime supplier of all your fasteners.
We have designed our website to make it simple to find the industrial fasteners and supplies you need. The Advance Fasteners website provides details about our full catalogue of products, which includes tens of thousands of items in hundreds of different product lines. Customers can easily search for fasteners that meet specific requirements or compile an enquiry for the immediate attention of our knowledgeable team.