FRASERS adheres to the highest standards in assuring our customers' privacy. All information relating to customers' accounts, transactions, and correspondence are handled with discretion.Protecting your personal information
Any personal information collected by FRASERS is transaction related, requested by the individual. Customers voluntarily and knowingly submit relevant personal details in order to guarantee delivery and receive correspondence relating to specific products.
We collect no personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. We do not use techniques that collect personal information about you without your knowledge. When you browse our web sites, you are anonymous and no personal information is being collected.Credit Cards
FRASERS uses credit card numbers submitted to us through our web sites for payment purposes only, and not for marketing purposes. We utilize industry standard secure encryption technology to reasonably assure the privacy and security of the credit card numbers of anyone who places orders with us.Cookies
By submitting a form requesting any information product, you are entitled to receive correspondence from FRASERS. If you send us an email message, we may retain that message and your email address, as well as any response we send you. From time to time we may use email as a way to keep in touch with our existing customers and other interested individuals.
Occasionally, we make our subscriber list available to carefully screened companies whose products and services might be of interest to our readers. We will not release personal information about you as an individual to a third party, with the exception of business contact information (name, title, company, address). At such time, you will be provided the opportunity to decline future correspondence or offers.Opting Out
Receiving correspondence is optional. You may opt out of being included in our mailing list, even after granting prior permission, by clicking here and sending a request to our privacy officer. Please indicate "privacy" in the subject line.Communicating by Postal Mail
If you prefer to contact FRASERS by regular postal mail, please write to:Privacy Officer
For further information, contact us.
1. General Remark. The Sites are for personal and non-commercial use. The entire content included in the Sites, including but not limited to text, information, designs, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, interfaces, codes, audio clips, sounds, video clips, software and links to external websites (the "Content"), is provided for informational purposes only. Please use caution and common sense when using the Sites.
2. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability. The Companies intend for the Content on the Sites to be accurate and reliable, however, the Sites and the Content are provided to you "as is" and "as available" and without warranty or condition of any kind, whether express or implied. In particular, the Companies do not control the Content posted by users on the Sites and makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the accuracy of the information accessible on or through the Sites. Furthermore, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the Companies disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of third party rights, freedom from computer virus, and warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. The Companies do not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the Sites will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Sites or the server which makes the Sites available are free from viruses or other harmful components. In no event shall the Companies be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the Sites or any other site you may access while using the Sites or your use of the Content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
3. Dealing with Third Parties. Any correspondence or business dealings with any third parties including merchants, sellers, buyers or advertisers found on, or through, the Sites is solely between you and such third parties, and the Companies have no control over the quality or legality of the Content advertised, the truth or accuracy of any representations made by sellers, the ability of sellers to sell and the ability of buyers to purchase. The Companies are not responsible for any damages you may suffer by entering into such transactions including the payment for and delivery of goods if any, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings. You and the third party, not the Companies, are responsible for compliance with all laws applicable in any such transaction.
5. Prohibited Use of the Sites. You shall not use the Sites in any way that would interfere with their operation nor submit any information, material or content to the Sites that violates any law. Furthermore, you shall not post, upload, publish, transmit or otherwise distribute on the Sites any information, material, or content that:
(a) could constitute a criminal offence, including without limitation, any crimes relating to pornography, threats, intimidation, hate, assault, or fraud;
(b) could defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise interfere with or harm the contractual, personality, confidentiality, privacy or publicity, moral or statutory or any other rights of any person;
(c) could infringe the intellectual property rights including without limitation any copyright, trade-mark, or patent, of any person;
(d) could be considered as a use of the Sites that is contrary to law or electronic etiquette, or which would adversely impact the use of the Sites or the Internet by other users, including the posting or transmitting of information or software containing viruses or other disruptive components;
(e) contains any distasteful or offensive material including, but not limited to, material intended for an adult audience;
(f) contains: (i) commercial content, including without limitation, advertising, solicitation, offer to sell any goods or services, or (ii) advertising, solicitation, offer to join any organization whatsoever, or (iii) surveys, contests, or chain letters; or
(g) encourages, conspires, entices or promotes the occurrence of any of the prohibited conduct stipulated herein.
The Companies reserve the right to remove any information, material or content that you post, upload, publish, transmit, distribute or otherwise use on the Sites at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
6. License. By posting, uploading or submitting any information, material or content to the Sites, you automatically grant (or automatically warrant that the owner of the rights to such material, information or content has expressly granted) the Companies a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license throughout the world to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, translate, license, transmit, distribute and otherwise exploit any or all portions of such information, material or content in any manner and media and by means of any technology now known or hereafter developed. In addition, you hereby irrevocably waive all moral rights in any such information, material or content posted, uploaded or submitted by you.
7. Web Scraping/Harvesting. The framing, scraping, data-mining, extraction or collection of the Content of the Sites in any form and by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, you may not mirror any material contained on this Sites.
8. Hyperlinking to the Sites. You may create a link (the "Hyperlink") to one or more of the Sites provided that:
(a) you do not replicate any of the Content of the Sites;
(b) you do not create a frame or any other bordered environment around the Sites or any of the Content contained on the Sites;
(c) the Hyperlink shall not imply any endorsement of any product or services;
(d) the website linking to the Sites does not contain distasteful or offensive material including, but not limited to, material intended for an adult audience and pornographic material; and
(e) the website linking to the Sites does not contain any information, content or material that would interfere with the operation of the Sites nor which libels, defames, invades privacy, is obscene, abusive or threatening, infringes intellectual property laws or violates any other laws.
The Companies may withdraw your right to link to the Sites at any time in their sole discretion.
9. External Links on the Sites. Links available on the Sites will allow you to link to websites not maintained or controlled by the Companies. The Companies provide these links for your convenience only and make no endorsements, warranties or representations of any kind whatsoever regarding these other websites and assume no responsibility for content on third party websites. Please be aware that you link to these third party websites at your own risk.
10. Copyright. All Content published on or otherwise accessible through the Sites is protected by copyright. The Content, and the copyright in the Content, are owned or controlled by the Companies or the Companies' content suppliers. You may only use or reproduce the Content for your own personal and non-commercial use. The Content may not be otherwise used, reproduced, broadcast, published or retransmitted without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. You must abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content on, or accessed through, the Sites and maintain such notices in the Content.
12. Registered User Accounts. In order to access certain parts of the Sites, you may have to register as a user with the Companies. During registration for a user account, you will select a password and account name. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account including your password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify the Companies of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) log out from your account at the end of each session. The Companies will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.