1. Are there fees for using Canadianmanufacturing.com? The content on Canadianmanufacturing.com is free. back to top
2.What will I find on Canadianmanufacturing.com? You will find authoritative content from our leading industry experts; more than 50,000 industrial products and services suppliers; over 15,000 brands, 30,000 product and service categories as well as information directly from our customerâ€™s websites. back to top
3. Will Canadianmanufacturing.com, FRASERS Company Listings and the Industrial Publications' Directories list only Canadian companies? Free listings are available to Canadian companies only, but Enhanced listings are available to purchase for companies outside of Canada who supply goods and services to the Canadian marketplace. back to top
4. Will Canadianmanufacturing.com, FRASERS Company Listings and the Industrial Publications' Directories link to company Web sites? Yes. back to top
5. Can I e-mail companies from their directory listing? This option is available to our registered users only. Please click here to become a registered user of CMO. back to top
6. I can't find specific product, service or company information. Visit the Contact Us section to e-mail our Information Manager, who will respond as quickly as possible. back to top
7.How do I list my company or update my listing? Registered users can now edit their own company listing. Click here to become a registered user. Free company listings are available to Canadian companies only. back to top
8. What are the different search options? * Canadian Manufacturing Online is actually two distinct sections grouped into one consolidated website. We have a directory section that lists industrial companies operating in Canada or serving the Canadian marketplace and we have an editorial section that contains the latest news articles, features, community information and product updates.
Visitors to our website have the option to search across all of our industrial properties or to segment by industry. This is achieved by selecting "All" or any of our publications from the first drop-down menu in our search bar. Once a search has been performed, a user can use the guided navigation along the left-hand side of the page to refine their search results by publication, section or by date for articles and by products, brands, company type, location, industry type for the directory.
To search the directory for industrial companies.
*By Keyword: You can perform a keyword search of the directory using the pull-down menu to select Product category, Company Name, Brand Name or Industrial Search. Once your initial search has been completed, you can further refine your selections using our guided navigation on the left-hand side of the page. The guided navigation allows you to narrow down your choices by company type, location, more specific product categories, brands and industry type.
*By Company Directory: By clicking on the "directory of companies" link from the Frasers home page and drilling through the alphabetical listings you can find a company by alphabetic listing.
*Browse By Category: Find all companies in your specific field by selecting and drilling down through our Browse by Category section. This method of searching allows you to view all of the potential choices laid out in front of you.
To Search for editorial and news content
*By Keyword: Select either "All" or a specific publication, then use the pull down menu to select "articles". This will return all editorial/news content for your selected keywords.
*By Using the navigation bar: Use the left-hand navigation bar to click through available news, features, articles on products and the industrial community. back to top
9. Why do some companies have more information than others? Many companies listed have paid for additional descriptions and information to be displayed. back to top
10.How do I provide feedback to Canadian Manufacturing Online? Each company listing page has a link to our CMO Feedback form. If you have trouble contacting a company or notice incorrect information, you can fill out and submit our online form to notify us. If you have any questions or comments regarding other areas of the website please visit our contact us page. back to top
11. What is the difference between product searches and product news? When you click on "products" from the left-hand navigation toolbar you will link to articles about industrial products. When you do a keyword search for product/service you will be taken to a list of companies in the directory that provide goods and services for that product. back to top
12.How can I subscribe to one or more of your newsletters? To subscribe to any newsletter, please visit our newsletter sign up page. back to top
13. How can I unsubscribe from one or more of your newsletters? If you are currently receiving newsletters, the quickest and easiest method is to unsubscribe from the newsletter via the newsletter itself. back to top
14. Why can't I email a company from your website? This information is only available to our registered users. Registration is free. Click here to register. back to top
15. I'd like to advertise, where can I find more information? Please visit our advertising Contact Us page. back to top
16. How can I get Canadian Manufacturing Online to link to my company's website? Your company must have a listing in the directory. Registered website users can submit one Canadian company listing for free. Additional company listings or listings for companies outside of Canada are available at additional cost. back to top
17. How can I update an existing listing on Canadian Manufacturing Online? Register and assume listing ownership for a company. Once you're the listing owner, you can sign in and update your listing as often as you like. back to top
18. How do I become a registered user? Registration is free. Click here to register. back to top
19. Why can't I add/revise the categories in my company listing? At the present time, if you are a paid advertiser and need to modify, add or delete product categories, please contact our listing department and we'll be happy to help you. In the near future, you'll be able to modify these listings through your MYCMO profile. back to top
20. How can I add branches to my company listing? Branches are only available in extended listings. For information, click here. back to top
21. What is included in a free company listing? (Free listings are available for Canadian companies only.)
A free company listing can have:
Up to 3 product categories
255 character (including spaces) company description
Contact information including address, telephone/fax and toll free numbers, 1 e-mail and 1 website link, key personnel and brands, link to Google map showing location of company
Other optional information such as number of employees, year established and annual revenue.
22. Why can't I find a news article that recently appeared on your site? Some of our news articles are from external sources and we can only display them for up to 14 days. Most of our articles are written internally. These types of past articles will always be available in searches. back to top
Looking to advertise with us via a specific industrial magazine or website? Follow the links below: