Walter Dow Associates Ltd.
Walter Dow formed his consulting business in 1947 and in 1954 it became Walter Dow & Co. Ltd. In 1977, senior staff members formed a partnership and took over the company. In 1984 the company name was changed to Walter Dow Associates Ltd. and is a Canadian employee owned corporation
Over the years we have been involved in the design of installations in mines, metallurgical plants, cement plants, pulp and paper plants, petrochemical plants, chemical plants, aggregate plants, water treatment/sewage plants, generation facilities, utility & facility substations and transmission lines.
In addition to our Canadian projects our work has been international including projects in the U.S.A, Russia, South Africa, South America, U.K. and Europe.