Filter Results Showing 1 - 24 of 24 results
Accurate Railroad Construction Ltd. Services
Accurate Railroad Construction is a current provider for the following:
- Design, engineering and layout services of industrial spurs and yards
- Track inspections as per Transport Canada Guidelines w/ training and familiarity with CN, CP & Go Transit Track Standards
- Preventative Maintenance Programs catered to the individual needs of each customer
- New construction and rehabilitation of ballasted and direct fixation track, switches, road crossings, scales, lubricators etc.
- Arc welding and grinding programs
- Thermite welding, flash butt welding, destressing and joint elimination programs on ballasted track, direct fixation track and crane rail
- New construction, maintenance and rehabilitation of overhead and in-ground crane rail
- Civil works required for track and switch works
- Vegetation management including but not limited to brushcutting and weed spraying
- Ditching and drainage planning, maintenance and construction
- Fencing, signage and right-of-way management
- Rental of track equipment
- Supply of railway track and switch materials
- Track Abandonment including the processing of used ties, rail and other track material
Simplex - Div of Actuant Corporation Manufacturer
Since 1899, SIMPLEX has manufactured innovative positioning and lifting products. We specialize in mechanical jacks & hydraulic high pressure, high force equipment up to 1500 tons.
We utilize the latest manufacturing CNC technology, maintain tight quality control processes coupled with today's CMM technology, experienced assemblers with controlled testing procedures to ensure we deliver safe and dependable products.
In our second century, SIMPLEX continues to evolve into a global provider of products, services, and engineered solutions to industries as diverse as transportation, manufacturing, construction, power generation, and mining / quarry.
In every market and application, SIMPLEX products and technologies enable the global customer to turn challenges into progress.
MSR Railway Services Inc. Manufacturer
All Custom Gasket & Materials Ltd. Manufacturer
Global company manufacturing products that include compressed non asbestos materials, rubber, custom rubber moldings and extrusions, teflon products, braided packings, spiral wound, expansion joints, graphite, bellows, sponge & high temperature materials. Fast delivery with economic pricing. A "ONE STOP SHOP" for all your sealing requirements. We have become a service-oriented, problem solving company. All custom gasket has been accredited with aerospace AS9100 and ISO9001:2008. We provide quality products and good customer service through continous improvement from dedicated people.
Merrilees Andrew Ltd. Distributor
Andrew Merrilees Limited is Canada's most versatile seller of new rail for track, crane and structural applications, used and rebuilt locomotives, parts and rentals, steel rails and accessories.
We stock more sections of new rail and accessories than any other supplier.
Harmer Steel Ltd Distributor Manufacturer
Delta, British Columbia
Ennis-Paikin Steel Ltd Distributor Manufacturer
Zepoli International Inc Distributor
Zepoli International is pleased to announce they have been chosen as the Quebec and Eastern Ontario sales representative for ITW Worholdings/Forkardt's line of workholding equipment. ITW now has a regional presence in Quebec to serve their customers for Forkardt, Teikoku, Soul, NA Woodworth Chucks and Workholdings Equipment, Logansport Rotating Cylinders and Sheffer Collets. We offer a wide range of designs intended to solve the most difficult workholding applications. From 1st operation turning to finish grinding, we can provide you with the solution.
Mechanical Systems Remanufacturing Inc. Manufacturer
Central Rail Supply Ltd Manufacturer Wholesaler
Rheinmetall Canada inc. Manufacturer
Diamond-Clad Power Inc. Distributor Manufacturer
Lechler Inc. Manufacturer
St Charles, Illinois
Paul Lechler founded Lechler GmbH in 1879 as a specialty industrial supplier in Stuttgart, Germany. By the 1890's Lechler had acquired specialized nozzle technology and became a manufacturer. In the 1970's, Lechler made its entry into the North American market when it formed a relationship with Spraco, a long established nozzle manufacturer in the United States. In 1987, Spraco became Lechler, Inc., which serves North America and is the second largest sales and manufacturing company in the Lechler Group of international companies. The Lechler Group has manufacturer's sales representatives on six continents and for years has been the market leader in Europe for spray products. As a whole, the Lechler Group is one of the largest manufacturers of spray nozzles, engineered systems, and accessories in the world. Our products are used for applications in manufacturing, environmental engineering, and agriculture